Michele (Me-Shell) aka Tinkerchele
was born in Maryland in 1978. At a very early age she found a love with music of all types. She started writing poems and songs at the age of 10, expressing herself through words has always been second nature. Michele has always wanted to produce her own music and finally that dream is becoming a reality. She is finally ready to share her deepest thoughts good and bad, happy and sad with the world. Her music is her life and her life is in her music.
|Posted by anonymous on December 31, 2012 at 1:05 PM||comments (0)|
I would thank each and every one of you for your continued support in my creative journey! You are all a blessing in my life and I am grateful for and appreciate each of you! I offer my heartfelt love and gratitude to all of you! I am also grateful for the new opportunities that have recently presented themselves to me for the coming year. It is my hope that you will continue your amazing support and follow me as I embark on this new opportunity and journey.
We have been working hard to get ready for our live shows, which we plan to start the early part of 2013, including covers and ORIGINALS. So, what's our sound you ask? I think eclectic mix would some it up the best! Pop, Rock, Funk and Dance with a little Soul thrown in here and there! You can follow Roxburyz on ReverbNation and Facebook (Page's are still under construction..., Pictures, Bio's, and song post coming soon!), you can also follow us on Twitter and Instagram! A schedule of show dates & venue locations will be released in an upcoming newsletter through Roxburyz. Be sure to follow us on Facebook for all the new Roxburyz updates and show announcements!!
2013 is going to be an AMAZING year! In closing I would like to thank you again for following me and I would like to share my New Year's wish for all of us in the coming year;
|Posted by anonymous on July 22, 2012 at 11:10 PM||comments (0)|
Wow, what a blessing to wake up to! Over 4000 fans/friends (Cumulative) is an AMAZING blessing to wake up to! Thanks to ReverbNation I can keep track of all my fans/friends from all my social networks in one place. Words alone cannot express how grateful I am for each and every one of you! Making music and sharing it with the world is one of the many dreams I have in this life and each and every one of you are helping to make that dream a reality! For that, I thank you and am forever grateful!
So now the question is "when do we celebrate!?" and after some thought I have made that decision. I have decided to wait till we've reached the 10,000 mark! As for how we're going to celebrate, I have a little time to think about it. But, I think it should be BIG (Suggestions Welcomed!) In the mean time we're going to work on some contest and give aways!! If you haven't yet, be sure to subscribe to the official mailing list for Tinkerchele to be eligible!
Again, thank you all for your continued love and support!!
|Posted by anonymous on July 11, 2012 at 5:20 PM||comments (0)|
New App for Tinkerchele powered by appsbar has now released
the App for iPhone and iPad users!
Scan the QR Code below with your iPhone/iPad to download App
*New Content has also been added to the Tinkerchele App for all users*
|Posted by anonymous on July 2, 2012 at 5:30 PM||comments (0)|
New App for Tinkerchele powered by appsbar just released
and is available for FREE in the Google Play Store
Scan the QR Code below with your Android to download App
|Posted by anonymous on November 15, 2011 at 1:00 PM||comments (0)|
1. Independent musicians can freely express their passion and unique talent. They can express their own personal stories, follow their own instincts, and not have to follow orders from major label executives as to what they must create. From the customer's perspective, by exploring radio stations and other sources of independent music, they too are now free to make their own decisions as to what is hot and what is not.
2. Many of the common music distributors only offer music from major labels, and rarely do they give anything for free, no matter how many albums you download or cds you buy. An independent artist is free to be unique and generous in his sales methods. For the consumer, this can mean getting bulk discounts, coupon offers and appreciation for their repeat purchases.
3. The independent musician can communicate directly with the customer, so online sales doesn't have to feel like an isolating experience for the artist. Many times the thrill of receiving an email directly from the musician can turn an independent label music purchaser into a devout fan.
4. Niche marketing is all the buzz these days, and nowhere is it more successful than in independent music. As an independent musician, you are free to create your own unique niche and, in the process, reach more ideal fans. As someone who buys music from an independent label, you can find it easier to discover the music that defines and expresses YOU as well.
5. By buying from independent labels, customers and musicians can share the love. Think of it this way, here's one scenario. A music lover makes a purchase. The independent musician has total control over what is communicated in the thank-you message. The customer can write back. The musician can quote the customer in his blog, the customer basks in the glory of the personal mention and shares it with all his friends on his Facebook page. Backlinks abound. Try that when you purchase from a major label.
6. Everyone feels more authentic. A MySpace page is more authentic than a billboard. A blog is more authentic than a press release. As an independent musician you can replace corporate communications with the real you, and your fans can comment on your webpage and get a direct response from you with their name on it.
7. At a time when many music retailers are closing their doors, customers can find their favorite independent musician's music by buying it directly from the artist. Musicians with a well defined niche and loyal, avid fans can remain untouched by the ups and downs of the retail music industry.
8. An independent musician can develop his own website presence based on his own unique personality and style. Fans can hang out in a place where they can listen to new music clips, socialize, watch video performances, buy music, and share and build upon each other's excitement. Everything is in one place, and they can discover a new musician or song, leave their comments, bookmark the site, make a purchase, and make new friends, all at the same time.
9. Musicians get a bigger cut from the sale of their music. This may seem obvious, but if customers could see the portions their favorite musicians receive from major labels, they would make more effort to support independent musicians, and buy from independent labels.
10.Indie musicians can band together to support each other and further their own causes, in organizations such as Association of Independent Musicians, or Rock the Net, only two examples. Major record labels often limit what their artists can do or not do. Consumers can not only support the music they love, they can affiliate themselves with causes they believe in.
|Posted by anonymous on November 15, 2011 at 6:00 AM||comments (0)|
Tinkerchele has launched a Campaign in support of other Indie artist such asherself. The campaign is simply called Support Independent Music. The mission is to connect potential fans with the artist and vice verse. It is also aimed at helping to promote indie artist for FREE! As an indie artist, Tinkerchele understands just how hard and time consuming it can be to get your music out to the masses. When looking for help she found there are companies out there that offer to help, but at a cost... And since indie artist are not "mainstream" artist, they aren't receiving royalty checks worth 100'sto 1000's of dollars to pay someone to collect fans for them.
With that being said, another goal is to connect artist with other FREE resources out there to help them grow as an artist. One of Tinkerchele's greatest resources has been ReverbNation. ReverbNation has all an artist could ever want to manage their music career, and it also integrates with other sites that you may have an account with. So... Not many people are on MySpace anymore, but you had 1000's of fans on MySpace! Just link your MySpace account to your ReverbNation account! Then you can link your Facebook page, twitter, and even YouTube Account! After you've done that guess what you get? A grand total of just how many fans you really have! Also, an easier way to keep track of what's going on with your fans through your stats.
Another great site is Sunset Island Music. Tinkerchele has been able to do a lot of networking on this up and coming site for indie artist! So if you are an Independent Artist and/or a fan of Indie music, head on over and join the Cause at Support Independent Music!
|Posted by anonymous on November 12, 2011 at 2:55 PM||comments (0)|
FREE Music downloads will be available starting the last week of November (Tinkerchele is bringing Christmas to you a little early, but not as early as our lovely retail world!!) Would you like 1..2... or more!? Theses downloads will only be available for a limited time only, and will only be available to you loyal fans! Why? Because I ♥ you all and appreciate all your continued support!! So how can you show you're a loyal fan? Simply join our exclusive mailing list and you will qualify for these and future free dowloads!! Want even more free things? Be sure to check the Join The Street Team option! Thank you all for your love and support!!
P.s. Official Mailing List is in the side bar to your right